Projekt W13 -Resident Evil

All about Resident Evil. RPs and discusses. Come in and be a part of our fan-family.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the hell is wrong with CAPCOM?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: What the hell is wrong with CAPCOM? on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Cathy Miner

Cathy Miner
Admin
Admin
problem? Nope, my dear. that's clealry a CATASTROPHE!!!!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/nomorealice/

2 Wake up...no no on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Claudia Redfield

Claudia Redfield
Admin
Admin
...I guess they are all in Koma and Andersons Crew leads CAPCOM now.

"Houston...we havbe a problem."

3 Re: What the hell is wrong with CAPCOM? on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Cathy Miner

Cathy Miner
Admin
Admin
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay..... Oo

1. A Predator/Yautja cloaking devise???!!! Cool! Didn't thought any government had this in 1998!!! Veeery interisting twist of history.

2. SpecOps of the government? Plus "time for sem to know the true terror of OUR bio organic weapon" ??????? O U R??? I always though it's been Umbrella's B.O.W.s... And why the bloody hell is Bertha using such a lousy english! Should she supposed to be german?

3. (This is the answer on your question, dear Claudia) Shoot ANY Raccoon City Police officer on sight! But... WHY? Ok, everyone knows that the government has something to do with Umbrella and it's "researches", but why do they send in their SpecOps to eliminate ALL surviving cops? Doesn't make sense to me... Because, not only cops can turn out to be dangerous witnesses...

ERM... oops

Ok, after watching the trailer for the 5th or 6th time now in a row I can tell that there are TWO teams. One of Umbrella and one SpecOps Team of the government. And it seems that the U.S.S. Delta Team is the one which tries to take out Leon, as well as the SpecOps. And the SpecOps is trying to take down the U.S.S.. That clears number 2 of my posts. Bertha belongs to the U.S.S. and that's why she says "our Bio-Organic Weapons" D'oh

BUT Killing Leon???? That would make any other game / movie with him obsolete! Hrm... So that's a no-go. Anyway, this new game interferes on countless points with RE2... In other words: THIS IST RUBISH!!!!!

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of CAPCOM...

WAKE UP FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!!!!!!!
So far I thought none of you is Anderson, but slowly I'm begining to think different... You're messing up a wonderful game series COMPLETLY!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for nothign, though....

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/nomorealice/

4 What the hell is wrong with CAPCOM? on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:15 am

Claudia Redfield

Claudia Redfield
Admin
Admin

Release: expected winter 2011

This shooter game focuses the incident of Raccoon City in September 1998. So we know now are you a part of the Special Ops of the UBCS of Umbrella Corp and hunt the B.O.W.s in the town. Especially the Tyrant and "oh wonder!" Leon Kennedy.

Where the h** is Claire now and why want these mercenaries kill Leon? I dont know. I know just only that this game is the end of the flagpole.
Never I saw such stupid acting.

Okay some people will be happy that they can kill Leon, but we know all, without Leon, no Claire and without her no Leon and no Sherry. And when we think a little bit we know...without Resident Evil 2 we wouldn't never seen (oh that were really cool) Ada Wong in one game after re2.

So can me someone explain what CAPCOM did here? Have they drunk too much Sake?

Whatever...look at this.

[b]
Attachments
150551_resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-20110607030346929.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(123 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
150546_resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-20110607030330508.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(115 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum